Install Python in C:\usr\bin

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 18:39:32 EST 2003

And here is some more "using Python for CGI" adventures:
"Segmentation fault" when running CGI scripts remotely (host has
Python 1.5).
After some testing it turned out I could not do "import random" in my
CGI scripts.  Solved it by replacing ``random`` with ``whrandom`` in
every script.  I read the modules' specs a bit but I still don't get
it...there must be an important difference between ``random`` and
``whrandom``.  Why else would we have 2 random modules.  The reason
must be important.  Um.  Is it?

--
"Trying compiling mathmodule.c without optimization?"
'Ya right!'