what's the matter with wxPython(Version 2.4.0), It doesn't work crrectly

Cliff Wells clifford.wells at attbi.com
Thu Jan 16 01:35:24 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 21:42, Baby wrote:
> I wrote a test program in wxPython.(The GUI Development  is Boa
> constructor ,
> version 0.20).I placed a wxButton on a wxFrame, and I produced a
> wxEVT_COMMAND_BUTTON_CLICKED event . Just like this:
>
>       def OnButton1Button(self, event):
>         dlg = wxMessageDialog(self, 'Message',
>           'Caption', wxOK | wxICON_INFORMATION)
>         try:
>             dlg.ShowModal()
>         finally:
>             dlg.Destroy()
>         event.Skip()
>    but when I click the button , the function is performed two times.
> I don't know what's matter with it. Who can help me, Thanks a lot.
> Sorry my poor English

Hey Baby <wink>,

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Can you post the code where you set up the event handler (i.e.
EVT_BUTTON(...)?  What you've posted here looks fine, so I expect the
problem is elsewhere.  Do you perhaps have a duplicate id for the
button?

Regards,

AAA, is the <wink> counterproductive by being ambiguous in this context?

--
Cliff Wells <clifford.wells at attbi.com>