spambayes rocks

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Wed Jan 29 02:22:15 EST 2003

    SH> From my experience, it'll only take about another two years to
    SH> reach the situation where 99% of all email *is* spam. Don't
    SH> apologize for these people, they are abusing an open
    SH> communication system for their own ends.

I no way apologize for them, I hate them.  I've only clarified that
solutions like spambayes help not only us, but also spammers.  In a
longer term, we have to find much more efficient combat methods against
spammers.

Milan Zamazal

--
I think any law that restricts independent use of brainpower is suspect.
                                               -- Kent Pitman in comp.lang.lisp