Python, COM & Excel

DP pennedinil at excite.com
Sat Jan 18 02:02:51 EST 2003

Hello all,

I'm doing some work with Python, & COM integration (win32all v. 1.52
installed with Pthon 2.2.2). I'm having a difficult time getting
started. Some of the functions/objects I expect will work don't,
others work in unexpected ways. I'd very much appreciate pointers,
sample scripts, etc. from individuals who have had better luck with
Python & Excel integration. I'm working primarily with Excel 2000 and
MS Word. I hope to be able to figure things out myself later, pointers
will be appreciated.

BTW I'd get the "Python & Win32" book in normal circumstances, but
currently this is not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Dinil.