Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Fri Jan 31 18:35:16 EST 2003

Nick Vargish wrote:
>>> In theory, theory is preferable, but, in practice, I'd prefer
>>> practice. +1 QOTW
>
> What about:
>
>     "The difference between theory and practice is larger in practice
>      than in theory."

I like the symmetry of it.  Pragmatists will say that it's a knock on
theory, but if you read carefully, it's just as valid a statement from the
theorist's point of view!  In other words, the pragmatists make too much of
the practical concerns.

20% of the world is real.