[OT] Locating one's posts

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou DLNXPEGFQVEB at spammotel.com
Sun Jan 19 18:56:42 EST 2003

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:18:14 GMT, rumours say that Michael Hudson
<mwh at python.net> might have written:

>Christos "TZOTZIOY" Georgiou

Thanks for using the nick too :), but it's not necessary.  It's just
that it's a unique nick in the net, so if I want to search for anything
written by me in the web or in any newsgroup, I can narrow the search
efficiently.  (My first name is quite common, and my last name is kind
of "Georgeson", "McGeorge", "Jurgens[eo]n"... you get the point.)

tzot, which is a shorter derivative and I use it as a username in many
*nix systems, is not unique... its a word in Witness (a made up language
AFAIK), it was also a word in Mayan.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Real email address: 'dHpvdEBzaWwtdGVjLmdy\n'.decode('base64')