best college for computer science major

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Thu Jan 9 20:50:05 EST 2003

At 2003-01-09T19:40:13Z, Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters <mertz at gnosis.cx> writes:

> I agree with Krug that there is little reason for an undergraduate to
> worry too much about the exact specializations of her professors.  In any
> case, more classroom contact will be with TAs than actual profs.

That's really not always true.  At my college (csc.smsu.edu), there were no
TAs.  All classes were taught by faculty, including the department head (who
was consistently ranked as one of the most popular teachers).  I had TAs for
a few of my general ed. classes, but all of my major and minor courses were
led by professors or teachers.
--
Kirk Strauser