emacs pdb on windows problem

Paul Rudin Paul_Rudin at scientia.com
Mon Jan 20 06:47:11 EST 2003

I can't get pdb to work properly under windows 2000. I'm using emacs
21.2 (and the version of pdb/gud that ships with this), python 2.2.

There seems to be some problem with the way the output from the python
process is handled... nothing appears in the debug window, until I hit
q to terminate the session, and then all the output appears at
once. It's probably not too hard to fix, so I'll have a dig around
myslef, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone else already knows what
the problem is and how to fix it I thought I'd ask first.

TIA.

--
Kids, the seven basic food groups are GUM, PUFF PASTRY, PIZZA,
 PESTICIDES, ANTIBIOTICS, NUTRA-SWEET and MILK DUDS!!