SIP Python bindings generator - nested templates

Pakewak tom.vanlaerhoven### at luc.ac.be
Thu Jan 16 14:31:47 EST 2003

Hi,

The SIP generator doesn't seem to allow nested template types. I have a
method called:

virtual plSMat<plSquareMatrix<double>,3> GetOrientationMatrix() const;

Now I manually added the code for this function in the generated code, which
works, but this is not very convenient. Is there a work-around for SIP for
this problem?

I also searched for a directive (like %HeaderCode) that just copies the
enclosed code into the generated code without processing. There doesn't
seem to be one. Something like "%HeaderCode", but one which doesn't replace
the code at the top.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom.