OT: PSP, XP, TDD and other methodologies for solitary programmers

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 2 14:32:56 EST 2003

    Brad> Including, how often to get up and stretch (since you likely don't
    Brad> have a water cooler to hang out at ..  well, I do, but the only
    Brad> one I can talk to there is my dog).

Try this:

    http://sf.net/projects/watch/

You can set work and rest times.  I suppose you could rename the labels to
"work" and "walk the dog". ;-)

(Warning...  It has bugs and needs a rewrite to separate the timekeeping
from the gooey bits.  Feel free to fix any you find and mail me!)

Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com
http://www.musi-cal.com/
http://www.mojam.com/