Easiest way to include C libraries

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Wed Jan 29 12:01:37 EST 2003

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> Robin Munn wrote:

> > I recall a posting recently saying that ctypes development has been
> > moved to Sourceforge. You may want to bookmark
> >
> >     http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctypes/
> >
> > as well.
>
> It might be a while before Google decides that's the best link to use,
> especially with the author posting it as the proper link.  ;-)
>
> Actually, I just visited the sourceforge page, and clicked on "Home Page",
> and it leads back to the link Thomas posted, so I think it's probably
> safe to use it for now.
>
> -Peter

Well, maybe the posting was unclear.  Sourceforge will host the CVS
repository and the mailing list, as well as bug tracker, feature requests
and the like.

The canonical home page, and the web pages also, will remain at

http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes.html.

and clicking the "Home Page" link on the SF page will bring you there.

Thomas