Using Java from Python

Mongryong Mongryong at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 23 22:51:42 EST 2003

Well, I'm using mod_python with Apache.  If I wanted to use some Java
code, say FOP, I would like to be able to use it without having to spawn
a process to use its command-line app.  That is, I'd rather execute FOP
like it was a 'class'.

So, is it possible to write a 'C' module that acts as proxy between
Python and Java?  In this example, I would need a FOP 'C' module.