opening a text document to show a .txt file throughabrowserlink

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Jan 1 15:40:01 EST 2003

Cliff Wells wrote:

> I think *this* is a red herring: you're just testing me to see if I'll
> really let you get the last word as I promised in a previous post ;)

Hey, this is a different subthread, so that contract is null and void
:-).  (P.S. I win!)

Seriously, though, as far as I'm concerned we're just having a
light-hearted discussion.  I don't think either of us are getting bent
out of shape, nor should we be.  Happy holidays.

/  \ What a crime to waste [youth] on children.
\__/ George Bernard Shaw
    Official Omega page / http://www.alcyone.com/max/projects/omega/
 The official distribution page for the popular Roguelike, Omega.