Boa constructor "Error on startup"

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Wed Jan 29 13:44:00 EST 2003

that wxPython 2.4.0.2 no longer imports the string module and Boa has some
modules that are doing a from wxPython.wx import * but don't import the
string modules themselves. So, with 2.4.0.2 these modules can't load
properly anymore. Riaan will be checking in a fix to cvs soon and I think he
also plans to make a Boa 0.2.1 release.

ka

news:uvg08fk6n.fsf at rk-speed-rugby.dk...