List glitches?

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Jan 7 23:30:30 EST 2003

Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote previously:
|Well, that might explain why I've seen the below four times.

I apologize for the extras.  I eventually saw it four times myself also.
The first try was more than 24 hours before I saw any of them, but all
four copies appeared at about the same time.  Moreover, I sent a
different message during the same time frame that appeared much more
punctually.

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy