Python use growing or shrinking

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 01:00:18 EST 2003

All,

I have a rather practical, boring solution to this concern.

Mentor someone, write a paper, present Python to your working group.
Get a little religion and go preach the word. If you haven't made an
honest effort to turn someone on to Python in the last six months don't
bitch if your programming Perl, et.al.

yaipa