Do pythons like sugar?

Nick Vargish nav at adams.patriot.net
Fri Jan 10 00:09:52 EST 2003

Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> writes:

> Yeah, I'd have to agree.  His subsequent response suggests that either
> he's laying it on _really_ thick or he's not being deliberately ironic.

I actually read ahead a few posts to see some of his responses to
other people who made suggestions before posting my "hubris"
comment. I feel it was justified, but don't care to argue it with
people who want to defend him.

Ah well, I probably should have known better and just stayed
out. Maybe I never _will_ learn...

Nick

--
# sigmask.py  ||  version 0.2  ||  2003-01-07  ||  Feed this to your Python.
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),'Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAqbusjpu/ofu?','')