Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] Minimal Python project)

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou DLNXPEGFQVEB at spammotel.com
Fri Jan 17 20:21:15 EST 2003

On 16 Jan 2003 17:41:23 -0800, rumours say that gmfawcett at operamail.com
(Graham Fawcett) might have written:

>Also spelled 'orobouros,' not sure which is correct.

"ouroboros" is the correct one.
"oura", the tail.
"boros", eater, from the verb "boro", I eat.
"o" is the joining letter.

Since transcribing greek using the latin alphabet is awful, the word in
unicode is: u'\u03bf\u03c5\u03c1\u03bf\u03b2\u03cc\u03c1\u03bf\u03c2'

(Actually, the second letter should be u'\u1f50', GREEK SMALL LETTER
UPSILON WITH PSILI, almost like a latin 'u' with a single closing quote
on top of it, but I don't believe you will have any font in your
computer with glyphs for ancient greek, so I send the word as it is in
contemporary greek).

Don't you just love unicode? :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Real email address: 'dHpvdEBzaWwtdGVjLmdy\n'.decode('base64')