Simple Zope Photo Album

mlorfeld tutal at msn.com
Fri Jan 3 14:18:12 EST 2003

I'm trying to create a dynamic photo album for zope.  I know there is
already a nice Zope product out there (Zope Photo Album and Folders).
The problem is that since my web page is hosted on a free zope
server(nipltd.net), I am limited to the applicatons already installed
on it (Some CMF, no photo, DTML method and object, file, folder,
image, python script, wiki).  So basically I'm looking for a Q&D
pytyhon/dtml/html code snippit that will dynamically create a photo
album.  Any suggestions?