Python spreadsheet

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 20 16:16:54 EST 2003

[Albert Hopkins]

> There is a python plugin for Gnumeric (GNOME) that has the ability to
> script Gnumeric in Python.   I've never used it however, so I have no idea
> how (well) it works.

For one, I like the `SES' (Simple Emacs Spreadsheet), it's more affordable
than the usual monsters :-).  And because Pymacs exists, there is still the
possibility of defining Python functions for it.  But so far, my simple
needs never pushed me into actually using Pymacs with SES.  Yet, I have this
warm, fuzzy feeling when I hear the Python snoring, around next corner! :-)