mention of books & extensions welcome, or...? (was Re: Scripting *of* Python)

Nick Vargish nav at adams.patriot.net
Fri Jan 31 12:39:50 EST 2003

Alex Martelli <aleax at aleax.it> writes:

> If the grumble is (as I think, based on past impressions
> from this group) actually unjustified, then maybe _I_ should
> not be the one offering apologies.

Sorry, I was being a smartass. I'm looking forward to your book, and
I've been looking at Twisted, though it isn't in the domain of my
current work I'm looking for an excuse to play with it. I never would
have learned of Twisted if it hadn't been for frequent product
placement in this group.

I meant to add a p.s. along the lines of "Python programmer available
on hourly basis" at the end of my message. That would have made things
a little clearer. :^)

Nick

--
#include<stdio.h> /* SigMask 0.3 (sig.c) 19990429 PUBLIC DOMAIN "Compile Me" */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(*v-1)&&main(0,v+ /* Tweaks welcomed. */