Best Python Editor (under Linux)

Johan johan at contillion.com
Thu Jan 2 16:58:04 EST 2003

On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:26:07 +0000, Kevin Altis wrote:

> Best is always relative. Just start grabbing editors listed at
>
> http://www.python.org/editors/
>
> and decide for yourself. If you already have vi(m) or Emacs leanings,
> primarily edit Python scripts as opposed to also using the editor for C
> or Java or email, work on other platforms sometimes, mostly mouse around
> instead of navigating via key sequences, etc. will all impact what is
> best for you.

Thanks for that link :) Looks good...
I have now downloaded "Anjuta". Anyone have any experience with this
developement studio?

Hmm, I think Linux Format wrote an article about this editor last month?
(I will go home and check it out ;)).

Well, I will try this editor out the next few days... and see if it can
help me a little more :)

Regards,

Johan