Python use growing or shrinking

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Jan 24 07:12:17 EST 2003

Laura Creighton wrote:

> This is not the sort of question that lends itself to finding a
> 'representative number'.  Web pages do not happen according to any
> natural distribution, thus they are 100% convenience sampling.

Naturally, we've already been through that even in this thread.  We're
just talking about the proper representation of the figures which have
unspecified meaning, rather than what those figures should mean.

/  \ You'll learn / Life is worth it / Watch the tables turn
\__/ TLC
    Rules for Buh / http://www.alcyone.com/max/projects/cards/buh.html
 The official rules to the betting card game, Buh.