pyro and py2exe

Marcus Stojek stojek at part-gmbh.de
Wed Jan 29 16:46:27 EST 2003

Hi,

I have found pyro and I think its exactly what I need.
After a short scan of the docs I found that some scripts
have to be run (e.g. to start the nameserver)

for example:
python -O -c "import Pyro.nsc; Pyro.nsc.main()" %*

Does that mean that I can't use py2exe with pyro because
the "user" needs a full python installation to start the
script?

If that is so, is there any other package for a stupid man
like me? What I have in mind is a simple login server where
clients are counted and strings can be exchanged.

Thanks
marcus