Python COM and bitmap Resource ID's

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Jan 12 18:14:02 EST 2003

I think you will be pushing poo uphill here.  You pass the resource ID
to the app, but how do you pass the DLL handle or filename?  Would it be
possible to create a DLL with nothing but resources?

Note that win32ui.pyd does have bitmap resource in it, so if you can
work out how it works out what DLL it uses, you could first experiment
with this.

Mark.