New Python block cipher API, comments wanted

Paul Rubin phr-n2003b at NOSPAMnightsong.com
Mon Jan 27 21:12:10 EST 2003

Chad Netzer <cnetzer at mail.arc.nasa.gov> writes:
> You are probably SOL on getting it anywhere near 2.3 at this stage, but
> it still seems to be a worthy project.  I'll look at it tonight; I have
> Java cryptography API experience, which may be of help in evaluating
> your proposal.

Thanks.  I think there's still time to get it in, but not much.  And
I've never written a nontrivial C module before, so I hope I don't
take too long.

Note that the file I put up had a number of bugs; I've updated it
several times today.  If you got it as soon as you saw the original
post (or the announcement on the python-crypto list), please get the
latest version.