IDLE Python GUI

Fael nospam at free.fr
Sun Jan 26 19:31:29 EST 2003

Perhaps a stupid answer !
Even if it's for unix purpose I code on a PC and use Ultraedit. I test on PC
easily using the standard DOS compiler as a tool in the editor. When I
approche the solution and when the Unix and Pc worlds make the difference I
use the FTP command to directly edit my unix sys based files on PC. I've
been a unix vi addicts ten years ago then go to PC platforms and search for
vi port still addict. But now most of my work is done on PC (here unix fans
put shame on me!) and I'm an UE addict, this tools is perfect !

Rgds
Faël

3e32a1a6_4 at corp.newsgroups.com...