new years resolutions

Simon Bunker simon at rendermania.com
Sat Jan 4 15:58:03 EST 2003

Might a better definition be that a programming language program that can
take data input and act on it to produce a particular output?

HTML does have a lot of variables defined, but HTML itself cannot do
anything with these without Javascript/PHP/Perl/Python/C/some programming
language. The borwser has been created by a programming language and takes
the HTML as data.

Then again python source code is data too until you take it through the
interpretter. Running a python module is running a program, viewing a
webpage isn't.

Simon
--
http://www.rendermania.com/