Help a C++ coder see the light

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Thu Jan 30 22:07:11 EST 2003

holger krekel <pyth at devel.trillke.net> wrote previously:
|> But it's also bug-free.
|That's a bold statement which even brilliant programmers tend to avoid.

I would go even further than Holger.  I think it a pretty firm rule that
the more experienced and talented a programmer is, the LESS likely s/he
is to claim her code is bug free.

Probably-this-very-post-has-bugs-ly yours, Lulu...

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy