beating a dead horse: automated form submission

Whit Whitfield whit at shaftnet.org
Tue Jan 28 16:41:25 EST 2003

Ok, so I at least got past step 1 -- apparently my WinPython was setup
incorrectly because the code snippet above worked in Idle and on my
unix version of Python also.  (I assume that getting '200 OK' back
from musical
means it worked.
Now my only question is this:  I've scoped out the forms that I need
to automate and have all the name-data pairs, but do I need to do
anything special for the Submit button?  Or does posting the data
automatically start the server-side onSubmit actions?  Thanks for your
help everyone!

-whit