Python use growing or shrinking

Mongryong Mongryong at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 23 19:50:47 EST 2003

Yeah, I think the 'popularity' rating has a lot to do with coporate
marketing and coercing.  At my university, Microsoft made a huge
donation...in return, C# and .NET were to be used in the distributed
computing course.

I never even heard of Python until I started my 3rd co-op term.  Before
that it was C/C++ and Java.  So, Python is relatively an 'underground'
or 'alternative' thing...so it's still cool :)