Connection to MSAccess without its installation

Yar3k programisci_listy at muratorDOTcom.pl
Fri Jan 24 04:22:03 EST 2003

I have to execute some Python scripts which have to connect to MS
Access db file. The problem is, I want to execute such scripts on
Win2K Server and I do NOT want to install MS Office nor MS Acces
there. I am using Python win32com.client library and "ADODB" com
object. The following code works fine but only on computer with MS
Access installed :(

import win32com.client
conn = win32com.client.Dispatch("ADODB.Connection")

I've heard, I should download some addidtional library from M$ site.
Do anyone knows where what and where I can found it?
Maybe, there is another way?

--
Yar3k