wxGrid difficulty

Cliff Wells LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 17:06:30 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 13:50, Thomas Guettler wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:35:19 +0100, mail wrote:
>
> > Using Python version 2.2.2 and wxPython version 2.3.4.2 I'm trying to
> > write a basic grid class as a component for a larger system. The grid
> > doesn't seem to be appearing as I was expecting I just get a grey square
> > in one corner and the rest of the frame blank.
>
> I had this problem, too. I was told Fit() does the magic to show the
> grid. You can see my original post in the wxwindows newsgroup.

That was my first thought as well, but if you look at the code, you'll
see that he's putting the grid directly in a wxFrame.  wxFrames
automatically expand their children to fit, so using Fit() is
redundant.  The problem is what I mentioned in my post about not having
Chart.__init__().

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer