Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Jan 30 22:29:20 EST 2003

Brandon Van Every wrote:

> Yes... my problems right now are all 3D math problems, and need to get
> solved by 3D math first principles.

It's highly (and I stress _highly_) unlikely that "all" your problems
are ones that have not been solved by someone else in the entire history
of mathematics.  Whether you think there's value in finding solutions
yourself is a side point; you almost certainly are reinventing the wheel
to some degree.

/  \ The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
\__/ Oscar Wilde
    Bosskey.net: Quake III Arena / http://www.bosskey.net/q3a/
 A personal guide to Quake III Arena.