Can emacs support auto complete of python?

Andrew McGregor andrew at indranet.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 06:21:38 EST 2003

True, but the default keymaps for both XEmacs on Windows and XFree86 on
anything with a PC keyboard result in Meta (in emacs land) = Alt (on the
keycap).  Which is very confusing to someone who is now learning this :-)

I can quite forgive anyone who thinks emacs is confusing; this issue and
the C-h thing on text terminals are just awful for beginners.  Not to
mention that there are two different 'get out of trouble' keys (C-g and
C-]) and neither of them is Esc or C-c :-)

Andrew

--On Monday, January 06, 2003 16:51:32 +1300 Paul Foley <see at below.invalid>