Panic Memory leaks

sundar raman sunram78 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:20:04 EST 2003

Hai members,
        I have been using Python for the few weeks. So I don't want to
comment about python. I used Python/C API for developing an extension.
I properly made memory management through python memory allocation and
deallocation functions such as PY_DECREF.I properly initialized python by
PY_initialize and finally deinitialized through py_finalize. But still I am
not able to get rid of memory leaks. I even checked the reference counts
through quick watch feature of VC++. It shows some
incredibly high values. I am not able to understand what is going on inside
these functions. Please help me to solve this problem.
Urgent!.
With regards,
Sundararaman

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup