PyCon Keynote Speaker

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Jan 31 23:19:22 EST 2003

The time is late, and we do not have a scheduled keynote speaker for
Pycon.  Getting anybody at this date will be difficult, but I am
willing to try anyway.

So can you mail me any suggestions along these lines:

a) I hate keynotes, so don't bother.
b) I would like you to invite XXX to give the keynote.
c) I know XXX, think he is a great keynote speaker, and I would like to
   approach him myself.
d) I have another idea.  Can we use the time <this way> instead?

Personally, I would rather have a report from the PyPy sprint than
a keynote.  But I only get 1 vote.  And there is no law saying we
cannot have both.

Thanks very much.

Laura Creighton