XML vs Python?

Nick Vargish nav at adams.patriot.net
Sat Jan 25 16:57:25 EST 2003

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> Yeah, pretty stunning to read.  Or did I mean to say it put me to sleep
> partway through?  I forget.

Being American, I lost track when he started talking about large
breasts, and never quite got focus back...

> It did sound a lot like Naggum was saying I shouldn't be using XML,
> however, but for some reason -- maybe because I'm finding it to be
> *so* effective at solving a wide range of problems -- I just can't
> get up the energy to adopt his "better" alternatives.... what were
> they again?  ;-)

I think he wanted domain-specific binary tags, or was it application-
specific? The spec was ambiguous.

Nick

--
#include<stdio.h> /* SigMask 0.3 (sig.c) 19990429 PUBLIC DOMAIN "Compile Me" */
int main(c,v)char *v;{return !c?putchar(*v-1)&&main(0,v+ /* Tweaks welcomed. */