Problem: Need help!! - thanks

Kenneth Godee Ken at perfect-image.com
Wed Jan 22 21:47:07 EST 2003

You need to get your hands on the source rpm "libuser" and rebuld using
your current installed python. I take it you upgraded python from the stock
2.2.

"rpm --rebuild libuser-0.50.2-1.src.rpm" this the same version of libuser
already installed, there's no new version.

then rpm -U --force install the rpm.

While your at it, try running your pygtk demos, if you have them.
Ooops, same kind of problem.
Do a rebuild on pygtk2-1.99.8-7.src.rpm as well.
If you need the src.rpm's let me know I'll email'em to you.