Introduction object-oriented programming

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Sat Jan 18 13:02:58 EST 2003

In article <mailman.1042826159.14168.python-list at python.org>,
Laura Creighton  <lac at strakt.com> wrote:
>> "Wouter van Marle" <wouterm at spammers-unite-here.com> writes:
>>
>> > Can anyone recommend me an introduction on object oriented programming in
>> > general, and the trick in Python? Preferrably tutorial on the web or so.
			.
			.
			.
>> It may make you want to find an Eiffel compiler.
			.
			.
			.
>See http://archive.eiffel.com/doc/manuals/technology/oosc/page.html
>for Table of Contents, Preface, and one Sample chapter.
>
>Laura Creighton

I like repeating recommendations of *OOSC*.

One substantive point:  Mr. van Marle might not realize that among
the useful Eiffel compilers, some are available for downloading at
no charge <URL: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/eiffel-faq/ >.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net