How can I edit the PYTHONPATH environmenal variable in Linux?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Jan 5 09:29:01 EST 2003

1. Can you please send your mails/news as plain ascii and not HTML?
   Thanks very much.

2. Put this in the file .bashrc which lives in your home directory:

PYTHONPATH=/whatever/you/want; export PYTHONPATH

3. Bookmark this link.
   http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=comp.lang.python

Then you can search for answers to your questions in the entire
mailing list python-list at python.org from the time it was gatewayed to
comp.lang.python.  That is many years worth of archive.  It is a
terrific way to get answers to questions.

good luck, and welcome to Python.
Laura Creighton