Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Alan Morgan amorgan at Xenon.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 30 16:40:31 EST 2003

In article <nM5_9.4304$wd2.333480 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Brandon Van Every <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote:
>Simon Wittber (Maptek) wrote:
>> Hmmmmm...

>> An obvious troll. Appears to be a successful one too!
>
>A person of no use because he writes off anything aberrant as "troll."
>Goodbye!

You are correct.  We should have judged your arguments on their merits.

Wait a minute... you didn't *present* an argument.  That explains it.

Alan
--
Defendit numerus