help on autosuper

Michele Simionato mis6 at pitt.edu
Sat Jan 25 14:58:34 EST 2003

martin at v.loewis.de (Martin v. Löwis wrote in message news:<m3hebxuvfq.fsf at mira.informatik.hu-berlin.de>...
> Michele Simionato <mis6+ at pitt.edu> writes:
>
> > Somebody can tell me what's happening, please ?
>
> Did you try to find out yourself?
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Yes.

The traceback is not easy to follow, especially since I don't know
how pydoc works. I only understand that inspect is trying to retrieve
the __name__ of super for some reason. This could be a bug on pydoc
(or
inspect, I don't know), therefore I am pointing out this strange
behavior on c.l.py. This is not so important, but at least you could
point me on the
right track !

P.S. BTW Martin, nothing personal against you, I recognize you helped
me many times, but I would not post a problem if I knew the solution.