Python as a base for an Open Source Foxpro

Paul Nowak p-nowak at eelink.net
Fri Jan 24 00:27:57 EST 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  I have been looking at the Harbour
project and the xbase stuff at freshmeat.  There is actually a lot of
OSS that comes a long way to meeting my goal of a dBase III+ dot
prompt (OK, so the FoxPro target was a little on the ambitious side).

So, I have more looking to do now but it was great to read this thread
and see all the resources that you folks are aware of.

More soon as some pretty interesting Foxpro folks would like to see
this happen I think.

Paul