Okay, okay.

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 01:07:26 EST 2003

[Jive Dadson]
>>> Alright already.  I'll do it.

[Tim]
>> Do what?

[Jive]
> I'll write up a skreed with some observations on the present
> implementation and how it might be modified.

Ah, this is about the threading module.  Here's a hint:  if you make A
Project out of writing something up, you're also making A Project out of it
for someone to read and respond to it.  Neither Guido nor I can justify
spending work time on that, so it has to fit in spare time -- and there
isn't any.  That doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you've got to say,
but it does strongly suggest <wink> that you'll be best off with a leisurely
sequence of bite-sized msgs.  The "boy, I wish I could make time to reply to
that" stack in my inbox currently contains over 5,000 msgs, dating back to
the last millennium <wink>.