Python as a base for an Open Source Foxpro

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Wed Jan 15 23:29:22 EST 2003

Doug Glenn <dglenn at charter.net> wrote previously:
|> http://www.harbour-project.org/

|I would rather see a project to convert FoxPro source to Python. That
|would be a money making proposition for someone.

OK... here's the project:  If someone pays me money, I'll convert their
FoxPro source code to Python.  Money making indeed.[*]

I don't have much confidence in some hypothetical automated conversion.
But more power to you if you write such a thing.

Yours, Lulu...

[*] FWIW, this is only half tongue-in-cheek.  I really do know both
languages, and really would be happy to accept work doing such a thing.

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy