Tkinter keybindings

Antonio Cuni cuniREMOVE_THIS at programmazione.it
Wed Jan 8 12:25:39 EST 2003

v.wehren wrote:

> http://www.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter.pdf is your friend...

thanks for the link, I'll download soon.

> Chapter 21. Focus: routing keyboard input:
>
> "Because Text widgets can contain tab characters, you must use the
> special key
> sequence CONTROL-TAB to move focus past the widget" -

I knew the effect of ctrl-tab, but it's not what I want: the user of my
app wouldn't appreciate the asymettry between entries and text - ideally
I have to make them undistinguable. Isn't there a way to override the
tab-binding for Text?

ciao Anto
--
"Computer science is not about computers any more than astronomy
is about telescopes." -- EW Dijkstra