Newbie: How to connect to MySQL?

Eduardo Cancino webmaster at ciceana.org.mx
Wed Jan 15 14:23:49 EST 2003

What i meant about it doesn't find my compiler is:

when i type "python setup.py build"

this is the end of the message:

ld: warning -L: directory name (/usr/lib/mysql) does not exist
ld: warning -L: directory name (/usr/local/lib/mysql) does not exist
ld: warning -L: directory name (/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql) does not
exist
ld: warning -L: directory name (/sw/lib) does not exist
ld: can't locate file for: -lmysqlclient_r

and gcc is installed in /usr/bin/gcc

not the python interpreter, that was installed by me from source
and it is working flawlessly

i really wan't to know about CGI Module, because that's is my primary
intention.

Thank you.