Problem - Gadfly loosing tables.

joerg j.o.e.r.g at gmx.net
Thu Jan 30 11:51:48 EST 2003

Hello,

I've got some problem using the Gadfly Database:
Coded a Python program to fill a database from a CSV file.
The Program works fine. It creates the table and fills in
the records from the CSV file.

Then I use gfplus and do a select * from the new table.
Everythings fine.
But when I start the Program a second time to create another
table, the previously inserted table is gone!
The data file is stil there, but a select * from <old_table>
raises an error: NameError: no such relation in database.

Some ideas about that? I did the connection.commit (), so that
is not the problem.

Joerg