ZEO/wxPython

Troy Melhase troy at gci.net
Tue Jan 21 15:45:53 EST 2003

When you say "a ZEO client using wxPython" I assume you mean that you want a
wx app that uses ZEO to load and save data.  If that assumption isn't
correct, please let me know.

That said, I have a wxPython app that uses ZEO, and haven't had any
problems.  The only issue I've encountered is high CPU utilization when
saving lots of data via ZEO.  I'm pretty sure that behavior is specific to
my applications data and the methods I use to store them.

My suggestion is to code normally, and only worry about problems when you
find them.  :)

Good luck,
troy